We collect personal information from you, including:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
- if specifically required by law, a copy of an identity credential.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- carry on our business (such as holding billing information)
- if specifically required (for AML or employment checks on behalf of a client) to carry out identity verification on behalf of organisations that are required to do so by law.
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- authorised clients in order to meet their requirements for AML and employment purposes.
Providing some information is optional, but if you choose not to enter the information requested, we’ll be unable to provide the services.
We will never supply that information to others without your explicit consent, or where required by law.
We keep your information safe by storing it in a mainstream cloud service (Microsoft OneDrive) and only allowing employees of the company to access it.
We keep your information for only as long as it is required to complete the service, or is required by law (usually 5 or 7 years) at which point we destroy it by securely erasing it.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com , or 022 326 4868, or PO Box 602, Waiheke Island 1840.